Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Request a Quote
Fill in our Quote Request Form to receive a free, no obligations quote from several leading insurance providers.
Insurance Partners







Personal Insurance


Protecting What You Own

Property and casualty (P&C) is the term commonly used to describe insurance designed to protect an individual from loss or damage to the physical assets he or she owns.

For example, a fire may seriously damage or completely destroy a home. Without adequate homeowner's insurance to provide the funds to repair or rebuild, such a loss could be a financial disaster. Homeowner's policies can also provide protection for the home's contents, such as furniture, appliances, and other personal belongings.
Many P&C policies also provide liability protection. For example, the owner of an automobile who causes an accident may be required by a court to pay other for repair of property damage, medical expenses, lost wages, or pain and suffering. The dollar amounts of such court decisions can be enormous.

Types of Policies Offered by Guy Viti Insurance 

There is a wide variety of property and casualty policies. A number of additional coverages (endorsements) can be added to a basic policy to provide protection against risks found only in certain geographical areas, to protect specific types of property, or to cover a temporary situation.
The policies and endorsements offered by Guy Viti include:
  • Personal Auto
  • Motorcycle
  • Boat
  • Home
  • Condo/Renter's
  • Flood
  • Dwelling Fire
  • Additional coverages - talk to your agent for more information